1. What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us:
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, participate in activities on the Services, or contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You:
The personal information we collect depends on your interactions with us, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. This personal information may include:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Physical Address
- Contact Preferences
- Date of Birth
- Billing Addresses
- Debit/Credit Card Numbers
Payment Data: If you make purchases, we may collect data necessary to process your payment, such as your payment instrument number (e.g., credit card number) and the associated security code. All payment data is securely stored by our payment processor. You can find their privacy notice link(s) here: [provide link to payment processor's privacy notice].
Application Data: If you use our application(s), we may collect the following information with your permission:
- Mobile Device Data: We automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, system configuration information, device and application identification numbers, browser type and version, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, and Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server). If you use our application(s), we may also collect information about your mobile device's network, operating system or platform, unique device ID, and application(s) features you access.
- Push Notifications: We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain application(s) features. You can disable these notifications in your device's settings.
Information automatically collected: It is essential that you provide accurate and up-to-date personal information, and notify us of any changes.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services and for internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data: Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services. This data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings, activity timestamps, viewed pages and files, searches, and other actions you take within the Services.
- Device Data: We collect device data, such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device used to access the Services. This may include your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data: We may collect location data, which can be either precise or imprecise, depending on the device used and its settings. This may include geolocation data based on your IP address. You can opt out of providing this information by refusing access or disabling the Location setting on your device, but it may limit your use of certain aspects of the Services.
2. How do we process your information?
We process your personal information for various purposes, based on how you interact with our Services. These purposes include:
- Account Creation and Authentication: We process your information to facilitate account creation, login authentication, and to maintain the functionality of your account.
- Service Delivery: We process your information to provide you with the requested services.
- User Support: We process your information to respond to your inquiries and provide support related to the services.
- Administrative Communications: We process your information to send you administrative details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- Order Fulfillment: We process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- User Communication: We process your information when you engage in user-to-user communication features.
- Feedback Requests: We process your information to request feedback and contact you regarding your use of our Services.
- Marketing Communications: With your consent, we may process your information for marketing and promotional purposes. You can opt out of receiving such communications at any time.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We process your information to protect the security of our Services, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- Usage Analysis: We process information about how you use our Services to understand usage trends and improve user experience.
- Marketing Campaign Analysis: We process your information to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Protection of Vital Interests: We may process your information to protect your vital interests or those of others in situations involving potential threats to safety.
- Legal Compliance: We may process your information to comply with legal obligations, cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory agencies, exercise or defend legal rights, or disclose information as evidence in litigation.
3. What legal bases do we rely on to process your information?
We process your personal information based on applicable legal bases. Depending on your location, these legal bases may include:
- Consent: We may process your information if you have given us specific consent for a particular purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Performance of a Contract: We may process your information to fulfill our contractual obligations to you or at your request before entering into a contract.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your information when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests, provided these interests do not outweigh your fundamental rights and freedoms. Our legitimate interests include marketing activities, service improvement, fraud prevention, and user experience enhancement.
- Legal Obligations: We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, such as cooperating with law enforcement or regulatory bodies, exercising legal rights, or disclosing information as required in legal proceedings.
- Protection of Vital Interests: We may process your information to protect your vital interests or those of others, such as situations involving potential threats to safety.
4. When and with whom do we share your personal information?
We may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following categories of third parties:
- Vendors, Consultants, and Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services on our behalf. These parties have access to your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfill their duties and are contractually bound to protect and retain the data.
- Business Transfers: If we undergo a merger, sale of assets, financing, or acquisition, your information may be shared or transferred in connection with such transactions.
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates, including our parent company, subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other entities under common control with us. Our affiliates will handle your information in accordance with this privacy notice.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you specific products, services, or promotions.
- Other Users: Certain information you share publicly within our Services, such as comments or contributions, may be viewed by other users and made publicly available outside the Services. Other users can also view your activity descriptions, communicate with you within our Services, and access your profile.
6. How long do we keep your information?
7. Security of your information
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures to safeguard the personal information we process. However, please be aware that no transmission of data over the Internet or storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data against unauthorized access, hacking, or other breaches. Any transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. We recommend accessing our Services within a secure environment.
8. Collection of information from minors
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using our Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the parent or guardian of a minor using the Services with your consent. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from individuals under 18 years of age, we will deactivate the account and promptly delete the data from our records. If you believe we may have collected personal information from a minor under 18 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Your privacy rights
Depending on your location, you may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These rights may include:
- The right to request access to and obtain a copy of your personal information.
- The right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal information.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability, where applicable.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided in the "HOW TO CONTACT US" section below. We will consider and respond to your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom (UK), or Canada and believe that we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information if we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided in the "HOW TO CONTACT US" section below or by updating your preferences.Please note that withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In certain circumstances, we may continue to process your personal information even if you have withdrawn your consent, if we have another legal basis for doing so. You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails we send. However, please note that even if you unsubscribe from marketing communications, we may still send you service-related messages that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
10. Account information
If you wish to review or modify the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms, or comply with applicable legal requirements.
11. Cookies and similar Technologies
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies or reject cookies. However, this may affect certain features or services of our Services. To opt out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Services, contact us via Email.
13. How to contact us